XPTH-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design and 30’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10, 12, 15 – All G2 Models.
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XP 14 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Chirp: High Wide
- Imagining: Standard
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 14
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.5 lbs
- UPC: 082324053160
Owner's Manual (pdf)